Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford\'s Invitation

In the mail today was an invite from Ford to attend...Ford Racing Innovation Drive at Firebird Raceway in Chandler September 25th. You get "exclusive" access inside the oval to drive these vehicles...2006 Fusion (probably the 4 cyl.)Ford Explorer..and I'll get a special edition hot wheels Mustang! Oh yeah..drive a mustang,500,freestyle,f-150. Anyway, I'm sure all of you received this too, and I thought if we go down "enmasse" we could share our feelings about a certain european Focus! If anyone else got the invite and wants to go, let me know.

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts
Re: Ford\'s Invitation

i don't get stuff like that since i'm the second owner of my car.

·
Registered
76 Posts

the fusion is awesome, it has a 2.3 duratec in and has a butt load of room in the back and the front. im in the process of tearing a fusion apart, so it can be modified for sema, here is what it is kinda going to look like
http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/showf...p;vc=1&nt=5

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts

yup, speaking of FFW, anyone get any latest info on this years event yet? i.e. prices and [censored] like that?

·
Registered
2,571 Posts

No he got it because he is an SVT owner.
Hmmm, this SVT owner didn't get one.

Should I be disappointed?

Nah, they will be the ones disappointed if I don't show up.

Ron

·
Registered
657 Posts

Ron
im not an "SVT" owner and i got one
... hell they even sent out here
but mine came from svtoa

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

"it's yellow,it's awd and it's powered by TOM" It's a BIG Tonka Truck! It's a Yellow Taxi Cab! It's Bill Clinton!...wait..he's not awd.

I don't think I got this for owning an svt, but a new car purchase last year? Because I gave the dealer a bad report?

·
Registered
2,571 Posts

Ron
im not an "SVT" owner and i got one
... hell they even sent out here
but mine came from svtoa
Interesting since this SVT owner did get his today but mine appears to have come from Ford Racing. Hmmm, maybe I'll get another one from SVTOA.

When I went to the website and plugged in my ID# it did bring up the correct personal information including the fact that I owned a 2004 Ford Focus.

So how many people are planning on going? I'm driving down to south of Benson to the Kartchner Caverns for a tour with the SVTOA group on that Saturday so I guess I'll get plenty of "seat time" that weekend.

Ron

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts

maybe i'll show up and see if they'll let me in

·
Registered
31 Posts

i want to go..

·
Registered
2,571 Posts

maybe i'll show up and see if they'll let me in
If you go to the website www.fordinnovationdrive.com you'll see that you can still sign up even if you didn't get a registration id# in the mail. They'll let anyone sign up since they want your personal information for marketing purposes.
Those of us who got the invites in the mail are the ones that they already have our personal information so it really doesn't matter.

Ron

1 - 18 of 18 Posts