Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 328 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would start this since Its something I think could be kept separate from the main thread to have all the pictures in one thread. Basically take your favorite photos and throw them on here. Try and get some pics of cars from the FJ club and your own rides. Im hoping this takes off and we get some awesome shots.

First is my crappy 240sx attempting to drift

Next is Jasons Ford Ka Rally car. I hope he doesn't mind.

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
Longer than it should. :lol: I spend WAAAAAYY too much time on each individual logo trying to get it as accurate as possible. That Corona logo on the Focus is VERY detailed compared to most logos that people make that have just a close enough shape. Yeah, you won't see much of the detail when I shrink it down to fit on the car, but I have to do it right.

I have the Corona logo for sale in my storefront. Download it and you can see what I mean.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only one I ever tried was the Cobalt Jegs.com drag car and that was in Forza 2. Wasnt that great if you ask me and nowhere near accurate, I just wanted something different since it was my main car.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Is that RS200 livery in your store?

What wheels are on the Genisis? I have one, same color, but with the first type of Rotas. I want to steal your design, I like it better.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OMG, that was awesome. I was so hoping to see that thing racing and was disappointed for the longest time.

1 - 20 of 328 Posts