Ford Focus Forum banner

321 - 328 of 328 Posts

·
I'm a ass man!
5,733 Posts
It looks great... But thinking about the complaints I have about the small details, I could imagine how FM5 would bug the living crap out of me. Plus the pocket lining of Car DLC only seems to be in full swing. That was something I did not like during FM4's time under Turn 10's spotlight. In 3 it was nice to get the cars, but towards the middle of FM4's first year out, I began to feel cheated with only cars as DLC. There are so may ways Turn 10 could have improved the game via DLC. A wheel pack, aero parts packs, and other DLC besides just cars. Really, a track or two would have been nice. Updates on game play options would have been great too... But they just gave cars and cars only.

It looks like that trend will continue with FM5, despite the low number of tracks. Turn 10 is probably going to release nothing but cars while acting like they are the only reason to play the game.
Can someone please pass the salt, because; I have a pile of words to eat. Where's my fork?

(The free tracks proved me to be wrong.)

·
I'm a ass man!
5,733 Posts
I believe he uses an Oster no.3 guard for the beard and use to use a no.4 for the head. But he's switched to Gillette for the scalp now a days.

321 - 328 of 328 Posts