Ford Focus Forum banner

41 - 60 of 328 Posts

·
Where is my @#$ antenna?!
4,107 Posts
Finally have this bad boy nailed down in B500. Sticks like glue and I dialed out the rear end snap I was having issues with. It also happens to look ridiculously good with no modification and a set of smoothies.

And my ****ty photomode comp entry in an attempt to get a unicorn.

I've been trying to get nice shots out of photomode as well, these are screen grabs from the pre-race track previews, so they have none of the photomode post-production effects added like multiple antialiasing passes and lighting filters. They still look good though. I'm going to be doing more grabs from replays, as the replay cameras use angles you can't replicate in photomode.

·
Where is my @#$ antenna?!
4,107 Posts
Finally got this livery finished. Took me forever and a day to find a clear image of the side graphic that covers the number on the side, it's a light gold color that bleeds into the red with Jpeg compression, so even if I could find a decent shot the vinyl was hard to see.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Incredible.

I may contract your talent for a Carrera Panamericana livery once I do some research into it.

·
Registered
526 Posts
2013 Focus ST "color corrected Tangerine" with a black roof and Fikse Profil 5 19" rims. It's lightly modded to about 270HP and up to a low A-Class. I haven't even scratched the surface of tuning it yet, but hopefully will get to that today. I want to smooth out the differences between 4th and 5th, since the ratios are ALMOST identical.

And I built a reverse-colored Roush Hyper Series out of a GT500.

·
I'm a ass man!
5,733 Posts
2013 Focus ST "color corrected Tangerine" with a black roof and Fikse Profil 5 19" rims. It's lightly modded to about 270HP and up to a low A-Class. I haven't even scratched the surface of tuning it yet, but hopefully will get to that today. I want to smooth out the differences between 4th and 5th, since the ratios are ALMOST identical.

And I built a reverse-colored Roush Hyper Series out of a GT500.

(pic's removed for same page quote. Scroll up you lazy bums! - Bill)
Some times I wish to change the like button to read "That is some HOT ****!"

:lol:

·
I'm a ass man!
5,733 Posts
Check out this needle threading by one of the LMG guys:

[video=facebook;10150356051054811]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150356051054811&oid=109365442510111[/video]
Like minded gamers??? Ha! Some one appears to be marching to the beat of his own drum. :lol:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Some times I wish to change the like button to read "That is some HOT ****!"

:lol:
Haha! Thanks. I wish that version was sitting in my backyard right now...

I've made two new Roush Replicas (just because I like their body styling...hate me all you want :))

This one is a take on their Hyper Series that they currently are offering. This one is "Gas it Green" Those RS3 cutouts were incredibly difficult to get right, and I'm still not happy with how they turned out.

This one is just a standard Roush Stage 3

My current AWD Fun-Bucket tuned to JUST under 600PI

41 - 60 of 328 Posts