Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put the new gaskets in all around, and i can still feel a little leak in the back. I was like: "well that cant be making all the noise...no way." So I ran my hands down the entire pipe and checked the welds, and whatnot. It turns out the middle muffler is leaking quite severely, at several places!
SO That leaves me with wishes still that i had bought the apexi. Quality and fit are are the two most important things to an exhuast...this system appears to have neither.

ANYWAY... what should I do now? Contact bandit? McNews? Get my money back maybe and get the apexi?

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Contact BANDIT.
If you've got a "Real" quality issue, it's not McNew's fault. I would also consider it an EXTREME anomaly, as mine and everyone else's is Bullet-Proof.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
you should have no trouble contacting Bandit to resolve this issue..It is a quality product, but nobody is perfect..Every manufacture has faulty items now and again..thats life...Thats what good customer support is all about..

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well...i'm glad to hear you guys say that. I've got funny lookin' spots on the front section too! Kinda looks like rust...but its smooth still....WTF?! Anyway...i hope this gets fixed soon, I'm sick of this loud farting sound

1 - 4 of 4 Posts