Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
One of my cars has had NINE title transfers.

Poor car, nobody loved it before I got it.

Somehow one of my other cars lost some of the records.. It shows only one title issued to me in 1996... and it is a 1986 car.

·
Registered
369 Posts
thanks dude! i was meaning to get around to this, you made my night worth stayin up!! thanks again!

·
You Can't Make Me Laugh
4,566 Posts
One owner, and they got it repo'd @ 19,000 miles.
No wonder all of the Kona bits were missing.

And I have....drum roll please....2, yes 2 more recalls.

The battery cable recall and, 02S42 Pinch Bolt Torque. <---Anyone heard of this one? I haven't.

Thanks for the link!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad I can help. My car doesn't show any recalls from Carfax, but I know Ford fixed a couple recalls so far

=dRe=

·
Registered
124 Posts
I just did one on my '00 Focus that I traded in 1 month ago for a Ford Sport Trac, and it came up that the Focus had no major accidents. LOL I hit a stopped pickup truck doing 55mph! And no accident? I did almost $10,000 to both the front and rear (somebody went under me), and they are saying there was no accidents? I don't think the "FREE" Carfax is telling all, what do ya'll think?

·
Registered
149 Posts
naww this thing is fo rizzle, I just did it and all the information is exactly correct. Never been in an accident, and I bought it from the original owner......pretty simple.......now for inspecting and replacing my ball joints, I think that can wait at least another 5-10,000 miles.....That's just my $.02..............J.Lo

·
Registered
51 Posts
Originally posted by KonaZXIII:
One owner, and they got it repo'd @ 19,000 miles.
No wonder all of the Kona bits were missing.

And I have....drum roll please....2, yes 2 more recalls.

The battery cable recall and, 02S42 Pinch Bolt Torque. <---Anyone heard of this one? I haven't.

Thanks for the link!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Damn bro... good luck with the recalls!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
My '86 Ranger had 29,000 miles on it by mid '87!
Now I have just 108,000. Built Ford Tough

·
Registered
561 Posts
I just tried it and it is not working anymore. I wanted to get a report on my plymouth sundance. Oh well.

Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts