Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to overwhelming demand, a new group for HPDE 3 & 4 drivers has opened for California Speedway on Friday March 16, 2007. This group will run HPDE modified passing rules which will permit passing anywhere using caution unless a driver places a “N” on the back window which will indicate you may not pass in the turns. Thus, take this opportunity to signup now as space will be limited and we will close registration by 12:00PM on Thursday. NOTE: Only HPDE 3 & 4 qualified drivers are permitted to enter. You must bring your NASA passport.

In addition, there is also a few spots left for Time Trail and the Race groups on Friday. Space is very limited. Please do not show up at the track and expect to register. All HPDE groups are sold out and closed for Saturday and Sunday.

The weekend schedule is posted here http://socal.drivenasa.com/events/Sched_Cal_Mar07.pdf

To register for the event please visit
http://drivenasa.com/e/513

·
Professor PowerSlide
5,944 Posts
Ted- the car will need to be teched...I have it on a lift and just did the maintenence. I am leaving Camarillo at 4:30AM should be there around 6:45am. For the first time, I am truely jazzed about the event.

I want to give rides to jetters. Will have a full load of 100 fuel and 15 extra gals. Im really glad I got in as if Im teaching I really want a few laps in this configuration

Thanks Ted...I will park the trailer in the HPDE paddock. Also Ted we will be doing GPS data capture over the weekend, getting Gf up to speed so if you want some let me know and we will try to get it handled. Will e-mail the info later to ya

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
slidemaster said:
Ted- the car will need to be teched...I have it on a lift and just did the maintenence. I am leaving Camarillo at 4:30AM should be there around 6:45am. For the first time, I am truely jazzed about the event.

I want to give rides to jetters. Will have a full load of 100 fuel and 15 extra gals. Im really glad I got in as if Im teaching I really want a few laps in this configuration

Thanks Ted...I will park the trailer in the HPDE paddock. Also Ted we will be doing GPS data capture over the weekend, getting Gf up to speed so if you want some let me know and we will try to get it handled. Will e-mail the info later to ya
You can park with the other Foci if you want. No need to park out there.

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
I will be there friday. heres to hoping for some passenger seat time in the fox

1 - 11 of 11 Posts