Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the absolutely baddest ass car I have ever been in...under 75 grand..and the interior is unreal at night!!!!

[ 04-28-2003, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Doctor iOn ]

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
sweeeet!!! i live right near an acura dealer and i have seen a few around town but wow! they really do look awesome!!!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Yeah it's a nice Accord, no wait!? i meant Acura no wait!? Arg i'm confused!?

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Originally posted by WanabeRS:
Yeah it's a nice Accord, no wait!? i meant Acura no wait!? Arg i'm confused!?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Dumb.

·
Registered
361 Posts
^^^^But true!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
what does your friend think about shifting though.I didn't like the 6 spd for the simple fact of the lag time in the electronic throttle . but i guess it would just take getting use to. nice ride though and very nice color.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I drove it and it feels like a focus in 1st, but after that it just Mooves...he said it uses a drivr by wire or something that BMW's use..I just know that the car is amazing, he picked it up with the navi for 30k...I want one...or two..

P.S. he traded in his 02 Maxima SE...No comparison...TSX owns maxima in everything except HP out the lot...

[ 04-28-2003, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: Doctor iOn ]

·
Banned
410 Posts
baddest ass car I have ever been in...under 75 grand
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You really think so??? I dont know I have seen some pretty badass cars for that much.. but, it is a very nice looking car.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
nifty. what's the sticker price on those?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll post interior night pics within 2 days..The projector in the headlights are the hid part and the gauges...oh man the gauges...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by demonfire:
nifty. what's the sticker price on those?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">30 g's...I ultra dig the navi voice command..you don't have to teach it to recognice or talk like a jackass so that it understands you...you just talk naturally..It has a million voice commands...so schweet...

·
Registered
67 Posts
In the early to mid 90's acura made a car called the Vigor that filled the same gap in the product line that the tsx does (not including the few Legend coupes they called Vigors). They had an inline five and were good cars. But a lack of sales caused acura to discontinue it. Now, because there is no four door integra (rsx), nor vigor, there is a resonably percieved market for the tsx. However, I think in the long run there won't be enough buyers between the youthful-sporty rsx, the somewhat more mature cl, and the mid level tl. So, what I was saying is that I'm sure it's a wonderful car, but it will likely be discontinued in the next ten-fifteen years.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts