Ford Focus Forum banner

FSWerks ECU programming

14K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  jr schultz 
#1 ·
If you know your ECU code and are interested in purchasing an SCT X3 with FSWerks programming please let us know.

This is for manual trans cars only right now.

Your location doesn't matter.

You MUST know your ECU code. :)

#13 ·
Because of changing jobs, I haven't had much time to worry about my Focus, unfortunately. If I had the $$$ on-hand for the programmer, I'd be volunteering to have the boffins at FSWERKS toy around with my ECU. Be sure that I'm massively excited about this, however.

#5 ·
I wish you had something for the auto equipped cars. But now that ford has released the newest trans update I wouldn't want that touched. It's actually doing well. Knock on wood.

#12 ·
I'm definitely interested once the auto version is available. Although I'm liking the latest Ford update better than all the others before it (and I've had them all, counting my first 2012 Focus that was pre-ordered months before they were released); however, it's still more sluggish with shifts than I would ideally like, even in Sport mode. Of course, I'm always interested in more power, too! I'm sure the FSWerks program will do a better job getting more power out of 93 octane gas than Ford's automatic timing adjustment.

#21 ·
I'm wondering, did you go to where it would knock then, bring it back to the point it didn't or, did you just (for the lack of better words) get to a point and call it a day?

I just don't want to spend $400-500 to see others making more power because where they went, put a harder tune up on it.

#20 ·
My car is a DD. It's not a track toy I can afford to toss in the rubbish bin for that extra last drop of performance, so having a margin of safety built into a tune is a plus to me. If it isn't 'enough', once the ability is there to tune, I have a local tuning house with a solid reputation for similarly not wrecking engines can maybe extract that last precious bit (more like adapting to my specific climate, altitude, vehicle, etc).

Given the lengths (despite apparent setbacks) the FSW guys have been going through to follow up on our needs, I'm left with the impression their tune isn't something they'll just be phoning in.

#29 ·
I need to find a way to get my ECU code. Tuner's the next thing I want to get for the car, but I need to get that information first.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.