Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only did they screw up taking my order off the website then they send me confirmation numbers and kinds of other info and then when i e-mail them to see where the hell my order is as it is a week overdue. then i get an email another week later stating that they fcked up and that i'll have to call to fix the problem. o.k no sweatoff my balls, but they never answer the phone, believe me i've called over 15 times in the past 3 days, but they also never empty there voice mail box so you can't leave a message. not to mention the 5 emails before they decided to tell me they fcked up on the order, now 8 emails later and they haven't wrote back again. My advice to everyone is to stay away cause i think i've been shafted.
yes this has been a rant but at least i haven't gone postal yet!!

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
nope, unless the sponsor list hasnt been updated....just goes to show why you should only do business w/ a FJ sponsor

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i ordered a borla powerset and a focussport race header and flex joint combo. i ordered all this before i was a member of focaljet. man do i feel like a dumbass. sorry focussport for not giving you my business. but i thought it was a good deal at the time.

·
Registered
970 Posts
When you purchased something from them did they charge your credit card? If they did, did they refund your money?

Thanks

G

·
0 Posts
The fault most likely not on the product manufacturers. I know if you order from Focus Sport directly this would never happen right, Randy ?

=dRe=

·
Registered
402 Posts
This is called fraud. I had this problem ordering my chip. It was a week over due and they recieved the funds but no goods. so i wrote a nasty letter talking about how the FDIC might get involved and they refunded part of my cash and sent me my chip. It is fraudulent to recieve money and never come through with what is advertised. If they dont Give up the goods. Turn them in to your local bank (wich holds your account) for fraud.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i went to my bank yesterday but they saidthat they have yet to recieve any info from visa on the billing. but i think spreading my disgust to the focus world is sufficent of a warning for now. i told them if they didn't believe i would tell everyone of there crappy service that they should check it out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts