Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally got them on. Been puttin it off cause it's been over a 100 degree's here and it's been makin me plain lazy !!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Is that the kind of fuel door that pops out and swivels a bit? If so where did you get it? So it once at HIN up here in San Mateo on a Focus. Didnt see the owner so I couldnt ask what kind it was.

·
Sir Buffs A LOT
1,756 Posts
Looks great! I really like the black fuel door. Did you paint the door handles or were you able to order them already painted?

·
Registered
857 Posts
good lookin sedan

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
I so want a black fuel door.
Hate to say this on such a nice car, and I know you've already heard this, but you should get a set of 18's on there. Kris's rims looked sick on there.

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts
I so want a black fuel door.
Hate to say this on such a nice car, and I know you've already heard this, but you should get a set of 18's on there. Kris's rims looked sick on there.
(pssst: they were 19s)

Who knows, maybe he'll buy those too! (since we're probably going back to 17s again so it's track-friendly
)

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Ohh 19s!!!! Wow. Did'nt think they were that big. All well, even 18's would look killer. 19's would be even better.

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Is the fuel door painted, or powdercoated? I think they look nifty, but chrome is too much bling for me. Yours looks just about right.

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
Schweeeet!

·
Wanna touch my tots?
6,805 Posts
that is one clean and good looking car. i hope one day mine can be on par if not better than yours

·
Registered
924 Posts
ya i wanna get a fuel door too..and dam nice drop dude!

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
is that the mustang mach1 fuel door?
sexy! I want that!

·
Registered
106 Posts
wow, looks nice!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts