Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are three weeks and counting for Focal Explosion in Carlisle, PA!

I just want to make a few announcements as time is growing shorter:

</font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">There will be no extra t-shirts available this year. Pre-orders are the only way to get an FX03 shirt. 5/14/2003 is the last day to pre-order.</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Lanyards and Nametags will be available at the event, with a portion of the proceeds to benefit the "joe zx3 609707 memorial fund". Click here to see the nametag.</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">We will be selling raffle tickets on Sunday for some prizes. Again, a portion of the proceeds to benefit the "joe zx3 609707 memorial fund". A full list of prizes will not be available until the day of the raffle.</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Shirt designs will be updated to reflect the major sponsors of the event. Final design will not be available till at least 5/15/03.</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thanks for staying interested! As always, keep an eye on fx.team-ma.com for all the info you need!

[ 05-09-2003, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: jim01ZX3 ]

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
can you let me kno wat FX03 specifically is?and where and when? ...i have seen the thread but all i see is "yeh cant wait for this year...man its coming....finally this time of the year is here again!" OH COME ON LET ME IN ON THE SECRET!!

-chris

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FX03 is a three day (May 30, 31 and June 1) event in Carlisle, PA. It is being held at the same time as Carlisle's All Ford Nationals, but Sunday is our All Focus Day at the Carlisle Sports Emporium.

Check out the website: fx.team-ma.com and the Focal Explosion forum on team-ma.com for more info than you could ever need!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
This event was so much fun last year I can't wait to see everyone again.

Thanks for putting it together again this year!

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
This year is going to rock! Woohoo... I'll be the dedicated boom box for the show

(if you don't know what i'm talking about see my post in team rigz).

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
jim,

I can't make it to fx but would still like a shirt can i pre-order and have it shipped to my address?

Drew

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBump..........

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
17 Day!!

·
Car Czar of Death
4,784 Posts
Originally posted by Drew:
jim,

I can't make it to fx but would still like a shirt can i pre-order and have it shipped to my address?

Drew
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">DREW you better make it, you can stay at my place again.

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
T-Shirt ordered.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Originally posted by CTZX3:
DREW you better make it, you can stay at my place again.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">chris i will try to call you tonight, I will try to get off work.

Drew

[ 05-14-2003, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Drew ]

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Jim,
Please Check your e-mail.
(Last Minute T-Shirt Order)

[ 05-15-2003, 04:05 AM: Message edited by: MichaelXi ]

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
I can make it!

Can't wait!

So glad it worked out, I will be flying up to see my dad in NY earlier than planned(Thurs. the 29th) and me and him will drive down to FX

So glad I can make it!

- Drew

·
You Can't Make Me Laugh
4,566 Posts
Originally posted by focusownerskid:
I can make it!

Can't wait!

So glad it worked out, I will be flying up to see my dad in NY earlier than planned(Thurs. the 29th) and me and him will drive down to FX

So glad I can make it!

- Drew
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Glad your gonna make it Drew!
Sorry I bailed on ya last minute like that.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts