Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still deciding on whether or not to make it out for the first two days (All-Ford Nationals) so I'm just posting to see just how many are making it out Friday and Saturday and Sunday or if people are just coming for Sunday...

Thanks.

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
MOST people will be there for the full weekend I believe.
Last year it was in conjunction with the Sport Compact show, but nearly everyone was there for all 3 days.
Pay the $35 and join us on the showfield. Just don't forget to use Team MA as your affiliation when registering, instead of Focaljet.
That'll help count toward "team Participation".

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Right now we really have no way of telling. But, last year at the Custom Compact show I think I counted at least 84 Foci in the show field. I don't know how many of those were from here but I think we placed in the top five (maybe top three...My head is a little fuzzy) of club participation. And I'd say close to 100% of those who attended FX02 on Sunday were at the show either Fri or Sat.

But wait there's more...Last year was my first time participating in a car show. Although my car is not anywhere near "show quality", I had a blast. Its worth the $35 entrance fee just to park and have your stuff in one easy to find central location. I'll be there Fri & Sat in the completley stock looking silver ZX3. I'm still deciding whether or not to even wash it this year. I'm definately not cleaning the engine bay again. I'm going for the 'ridden hard and put away wet' look this year. My plan is to park the car and pull out the canopy, chair(s) and cooler. Kick back and have a few refreshing beverages and discuss how much Hondas suck (j/k) with some fellow Jetters.

[ 05-26-2003, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: Penguini66 ]

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
At LEAST Wash it, to Represent to all the "Old-School" Ford Owners.
We want to make the Focus look like a viable modern option, and a worthy part of the gathering.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I'll be there for 3 the AFN show is great so much to see and do way better than the CCPJ in my opinion. 3 days now!

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
I'll be there for all 3

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
i'll be up saturday midday till sunday afternoon. that is, unless i get eaten by a bear.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guys, is everything on friday and Saturday worth spending the money to stay the weekend or will Sunday be enough?

Please let me know what you guys think. I'm trying to decide whether I should jump on a room opportunity or not...Thanks I appreciate it.

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
That's really up to YOU.
In MY Opinion, it's VERY Worth It.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Hell I'm flying from LA to be there.... so if you can drive and be there for 3 days... then I'd say you're getting a better deal than I am!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
im driving almost 8 hours and will be there saturday and sunday

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well, unfortunately, I must work on friday night and saturday morning/afternoon. But I'll be there all day sunday.

Oh yeah, and it only takes me 15 minutes to get to the sports emporium and 20-25 to get to carlisle

-Tyler

P.S. what time are any of the events on friday happening? cuz I only have to be at school for one period in the morning then I have the rest of the day off.

·
Registered
231 Posts
On Friday, the showfield is open all day...

I should be rolling in around 2pm... then hitting the showfield for a bit, then back to the Clarion around 5 to check in.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are all those going for Friday and Saturday staying for the whole day Sunday too?

Sounds like a stupid question but I got the impression that non-teamMA members weren't really intending to stay for the "team-ma g2g dubbed focal explosion 03" event.

I'm hoping so. I'd like to meet and everyone and see all their Foci.

[ 05-30-2003, 03:24 AM: Message edited by: Focused ]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts