Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMPORTANT NOTICE CONCERNING SUNDAY @ THE SPORTS EMPORIUM

The Sports Emporium has changed it's policy for this season due to unfortunate circumstances, and we are being charged a fee for the use of their facilities. This fee is being discounted based on our history with the Emporium, but it is conditional on our respect for their rules. The rules are simple, and will be respected, or you will be asked to leave by the Focal Explosion Staff.

RULES:
1) Clean what you bring. Deposit all trash in the available recepticles. Do not leave garbage strewn about. The field must be left in the condition we find it in.

2) There is to be no outside food allowed. Now, it's not that you can't bring a soda or some McDonald's... but you can't bring a grill and start cooking, or show up with 10 Pizzas.

If these rules are followed, our status with the Emporium will continue to be favorable, allowing us potential reduced rates for the use of the facility. Remember, we will be back there in the fall for another show!

Thanks to Tony D @ New Edge Performance for helping us with the Sports Emporium Fees!

Remember to check out fx.team-ma.com for up to date event information.

[ 05-01-2003, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: jim01ZX3 ]

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
shouldn't be too hard to follow the rules...still kinda bull though. But I guess people always find a way to get a few extra bucks... oh well...

EDIT - oh yeah, THANX TONY!!!

[ 05-01-2003, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: Ollie18 ]

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Somebody always has to F up a good thing don't they.

Thanks Tony D!!!

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Alright Jim

Can snacks like brownies/cookies still be brought?

- Drew

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Honest Question....
Beer???
Also, Can We POSSIBLY Arrange a Day/Group rate on the Go-Karts "OFFICIALLY" this year??
We spent a HELLUVA Lot in Tips to a Kid who was Ultimately Ungrateful Last Year...

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Originally posted by MichaelXi:
Honest Question....
Beer???
Also, Can We POSSIBLY Arrange a Day/Group rate on the Go-Karts "OFFICIALLY" this year??
We spent a HELLUVA Lot in Tips to a Kid who was Ultimately Ungrateful Last Year...

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hey Mike, if I rememeber/saw correctly on Team-MA, we are dedicating the Sunday event to Joe who was killed in DE by DUI. I don't think we need to see more people coming home in body bags.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Sounds good to me, thanks Tony for the support!!

Can't wait!!

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
thanks tony! i don't mind following the rules, although i will probably bring a few sodas in a small cooler for the day, would that be too much?

Nate

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Originally posted by FrescoFoci:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by MichaelXi:
Honest Question....
Beer???

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hey Mike, if I rememeber/saw correctly on Team-MA, we are dedicating the Sunday event to Joe who was killed in DE by DUI. I don't think we need to see more people coming home in body bags.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I get that point.
I wasn't talking about an "Excessive Party".
I know it was OK last year, so I asked.
No disrespect intended.

BTW for those that didn't hear....
Joe was killed BY a Drunk Driver.
He WASN'T the Drunk Driver.
Just to Clarify who may have happened upon this thread w/o having read the thread of his passing...

[ 05-02-2003, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: MichaelXi ]

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
That's cool Mike
Personally, I wouldn't mind swingin' back a couple of brewskies and talkin about AutoX and how I just gone whoopin' your butt in the Go Karts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Guys! I will have all the exact details once I get the letter and contract from the Emporium... stay tuned!

BTW, personally, I feel that excessive drinking would be in poor taste considering who the event is dedicated to.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
How much is the rate? I am not going to be there all of sunday, i will be leaving for home around 4pm or so...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everything has been taken care of by Tony... there's no need to worry about it!

Thanks again, Tony D!

BTW... SHOP at New Edge Performance!

[ 05-02-2003, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: jim01ZX3 ]

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I received the contract today... It's official - NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED at the Sports Emporium.

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
No prb
. This year's going to rock!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts