Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Bump....
This is Going to be Bonkers....
As Jim said, there is no "Official" affiliation between the All-Ford-Nationals and FX'03...
However, the VAST MAJORITY of us will be at the Ford show As A Focaljet Group (If I'm not mistaken...we did it last year at the Custom compact thingie), and the Ford Show will be the Majority of the time to see each other and each other's cars.
Sunday is just tooooo short for all the fun that the weekend will bring.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
It would be great to go, but 13hrs and 800miles, wow.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
I registered today

Registered under Team MA as requested rather than FocalJet as I had last year.

Can?t wait to see every one there!

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
I too just registered under Team-MA.

I'll see ya down there!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well, I finally got the website up and kicking... You may want to go check it out!

Focal Explosion Website

By the way, registration for the All Ford Nationals is now open.

Just a reminder: FX03 is on Sunday and while most of us will be at the Carlisle All Ford Nationals, FX03 is not officially affiliated with the All Ford Nationals.

[UPDATE:] To be added to the attendance list, please send an email to [email protected].

Thanks for your time!

[ 02-26-2003, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: jim01ZX3 ]

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Originally posted by Tired:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Come on ya wimp!

Brian(KonaZXIII) and I will be making the trip from Fla - 21hours!

- Drew

·
You Can't Make Me Laugh
4,566 Posts
Originally posted by focusownerskid:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Tired:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Come on ya wimp!

Brian(KonaZXIII) and I will be making the trip from Fla - 21hours!

- Drew
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">How many hours do you think we'll make it before one of us kicks the other out of the car?

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
I'd give us til Virginia til we og off on each other - That's about how far Me/Mom and Kevin got before it started to wear us down!

Still hoping I can make it for sure!

- Drew

·
Registered
767 Posts
Is everyone registering for the All Ford Nationals show?? I mean, are we going to be on the showfield like we were last year?
Is that the plan??

Ed.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Originally posted by Ed_Cloud9:
Is everyone registering for the All Ford Nationals show?? I mean, are we going to be on the showfield like we were last year?
Is that the plan??

Ed.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Ed,

Most will enter the AFN showfield... I just want to make sure people know they don't have to for the Sunday Official FX03 day (which is a free event by the way!!).

·
Registered
137 Posts
Originally posted by jim01ZX3:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Ed_Cloud9:
Is that the plan??

Ed.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Ed,

Most will enter the AFN showfield... I just want to make sure people know they don't have to for the Sunday Official FX03 day (which is a free event by the way!!).
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yeah, I was kinda wondering about that. I don't know if I really want to enter the AFN, but I definitely am going to FX03. Do we need to sign for FX03, or do we just show up?

-Tyler

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
If you are registering with a team affiliation, we would appreciate if you register as a member of TEAM-MA since we are hosting it.

Thanks and I hope to see you there!!

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
Ok, so $35 to register for the showfield? If we don't want to show the car, how much does it cost to get in to see the show?

It says "3 day event". What's going on Friday and Sunday?

Also, it mentions camping, is anybody camping? That actually sounds like more fun than the hotel, but I think nobody else is doing it?

I see something about drag racing Friday night. Are people doing that?

[ 02-26-2003, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: P-51 ]

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts
Originally posted by CinnabunnyZX3:
Tired: I'm going...we should caravan together...i could go through Huntsville if I needed to!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">But you said you were going through Seattle!

I'm looking at 44+ hours of driving (covering over 2700 miles
) if I decide to go. Will there be gift certificates for free oil changes for those of us that drove far enough to need one?

Is it just me or is that scale in the corner WAY off?

[ 02-26-2003, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: CharlesWA ]

1 - 20 of 97 Posts