Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a nice little write up on Gary Kole's SVT focus in the latest GRM!!! Just talks about his mods a little bit. But GREAT to see the focus getting some page time from the GRM folks!!!!

You don't usually see to man foci in that magazine.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Where does one find this rag?
Any good big bookstore should have it, although mine won't be on the shelves until next Wednesday.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
hey guys. my helmet fit this weekend. i just got back yesterday from vir and got my issue. and i do go to hollywood everyday. i live in hollywood md.

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
ConGrats on the Coverage!!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
I think GRM is one of the best mags around and good to see the SVTF getting some press.One of the more interesting things is to go on line and follow the progress of their project cars.
I have run up against the 2002 Civic si project car in a few autox's in central florida.They have done a lot of work on that car and it looks and handles very good.
GRM editorial director David Wallens and I have had good battles this season when we are both at the same event.
I think I have got him 2 or 3 to 1 so far this year with the SVTF.It's always a good time to see who can pull off first in STS between us and often times it's back and forth until the final run.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts