Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do they sell gauges at a good price on the net? I need a volt, air fuel ratio, oil temp and oil pressure. Also does anyone know if the oil temp and oil pressure gauges are hard to put in or are they a straight forward install?

·
Registered
222 Posts
i got my auto meter sport comp air/fuel ratio out of summitracing.com for 49.99 plus shipping and i also had to pay tax because one of their distribution centers is in nevada but they had pretty good prices on all gauges. give them a try

-geoff

·
Registered
411 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by FOCUSon420:
Where do they sell gauges at a good price on the net? I need a volt, air fuel ratio, oil temp and oil pressure. Also does anyone know if the oil temp and oil pressure gauges are hard to put in or are they a straight forward install?<hr></blockquote>

oil pressure usually requires an oil line going to the guage in the car, what do you do if that line is punctured and leaks inside the car?
There are ohter types, but more expensive...with a sending unit.
oil temp is easy to install, just install the temp probe in a "bung" next to the oil filter and run the wires for the guage. You might wanna look at getting a guage pod or something.

·
Registered
658 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by redneckZX3:
i got my auto meter sport comp air/fuel ratio out of summitracing.com for 49.99 plus shipping and i also had to pay tax because one of their distribution centers is in nevada but they had pretty good prices on all gauges. give them a try

-geoff
<hr></blockquote>

summit rocks...and theyre QUICK

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to put two in the space above the ashtray where the SVT ones are and the other two in my vent closest to the steering wheel right by the other two guages.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts