Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4.06 gears, are the worth the money and time to install? Also is the fs head package a good bet for my money?? Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
i got gears, YES they are worth it in acceleration, makes you feel like you have 25hp more in 1sy gear

A good headpackage is definetly worth it if you wanna go that route. Both FS and FC packages have hit numbers in tghe 155-160whp and thats AWESOME for na, a gain of about 50-55whp...

I have the FC head/intake package and its great.

Other guys have made huge power with the FS package too, and they dont even use a TB or a ported manifold. A guy is hitting 158whp on a FS package and he still has some more things to tweak.

Im heading to the dyno this week.

It makes it a whole different car, high reving, fast little sports car, its great

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Originally posted by zx313:
4.06 gears, are the worth the money and time to install? Also is the fs head package a good bet for my money?? Any help would be appreciated!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yes for both questions!
Give me a call and we can go over both items in detail. We currently have ZXMurph's car here at FS and he has the 4.06 gears AND the FS head package and it's wicked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts