1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I saw that in Autoweek last week, meant to post it but forgot.

That is kinda bad ass, screw the environazis.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Stick it up your *** Nader, the ELF, and all those aformentioned environazis!

As for me, I like to silently kill the earth. You see people upset about big, gas guzzling SUVs. But what about big engined V8 muscle cars? Those are just as bad, with none of the unpleasant side effects of having your vehicle caught on fire and spraypainted "Fat Lazy Americans".

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Stick it up your *** Nader, the ELF, and all those aformentioned environazis!

As for me, I like to silently kill the earth. You see people upset about big, gas guzzling SUVs. But what about big engined V8 muscle cars? Those are just as bad, with none of the unpleasant side effects of having your vehicle caught on fire and spraypainted "Fat Lazy Americans".
The muscle cars are built for a purpose speed. SUV's anymore are just a penis enlarger. People get behind the wheel expect it to drive like a sports car and get in trouble.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
The muscle cars are built for a purpose speed. SUV's anymore are just a penis enlarger. People get behind the wheel expect it to drive like a sports car and get in trouble.
Typical no-thought-required response.

SUVs are built for a purpose, too: hauling stuff. Are they always used for that? No.

Is a muscle car always used for going fast?

Both guzzle gas. An SUV is more practical. Penis stretcher? What's more common, the guy in a sports car who thinks he's a racer, or the guy in an SUV who thinks it's a sports car? Around here, I see far more pony cars in the ditch than sport utes.

You may not like them, and there may be more efficient alternatives, but don't just regurgitate some rote anti-SUV blather.

·
Banned
187 Posts
Not to nitpick here, but that is not a 550 chassis. It is a 650. The 550 uses the 250/350 SD body.

You want big trucks .. pick up the latest Truck Trend issue. Check out the International Pickup concept. Talk about useless. The GMC is actually useable.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
He hadn't even heard of the monster truck Bigfoot?

Hello? What rock did you crawl out from under?
When I read the the Bigfoot comment, I thought Mr Newell was joking, that is how it read to me anyways. I just don't think the writer captured that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts