Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
O .
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i was driving home and i did a few hard 0-60's back and fourth on the road near my house and i pulled into my driveway and just randomly popped my hood and to my suprise there was a sight of glowing happiness the only spot on my header which i couldn't wrap (where 1-3, and 2-4 meet) its prolly the coolest thing i've seem my car do. i know i know you've prolly all seen it a million times but damnit i live a sheltered life and don't get to see kool things very often

so whats the coolest thing you've seen your foci do?

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
hit 16psi on a back road

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
the coolest thing ive seen my focus do. hmmm lets see it driving away after i traded it in lol.

·
O .
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but you now have a v6 mustang thats about as useful as a condom with 2 openings

and as for a pic its kinda hard to see let alone get a pic of i'll try though i'll see if i can do it sitting still and get my buddy to snap a shot

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
but you now have a v6 mustang thats about as useful as a condom with 2 openings

and as for a pic its kinda hard to see let alone get a pic of i'll try though i'll see if i can do it sitting still and get my buddy to snap a shot

·
[dd] - Dentless Dave
8,742 Posts
the coolest thing my focus has ever done was at a G2G @ Piedmont Drag Strip when it whooped arse on a WRX.....he slept too long on the line, but damned if he didn't catch me after the finish line!

dave!!

·
Registered
7,109 Posts
I'm just happy that the focus has killer breaks and suspension now. It allows me to do some insane driving and at least keep up with the S2000 and other cars when going through the turns.... As for power, well thats a different story....
-bix

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
the coolest thing my focus has ever done was at a G2G @ Piedmont Drag Strip when it whooped arse on a WRX.....he slept too long on the line, but damned if he didn't catch me after the finish line!

dave!!
thats like saying you won a race by pushing the guys wheelchair over and beating him.
props!

·
Registered
2,864 Posts

dave!!
thats like saying you won a race by pushing the guys wheelchair over and beating him.
props!

·
O .
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i dunno it was the wrx's fault obviously the focus had the better driver

·
Banned
1,566 Posts

dave!!
props!
amazing how it was the wrx driver who said this..
insecure much?

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
I witnessed my Focus do a 15.1 untuned.
Then I witnessed a Gude turbo improperly tuned relieve my Focus of all it's oil and some essential internals.

·
O .
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOLOLOLOL^

·
Registered
530 Posts
I saw a gaurdrail pass by the front of my focus about 1.5 times on an off/on-ramp between I-93 AND I-89. I then saw my hand slam it into second gear and saw a lot of tire smoke in my rearview mirror.

After that I saw VERY clearly for the rest of the trip

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
I didn't see, but felt my Focus' rear end come around on a hard turn while autocrossing. Got it under control, but my rear wheel smacked right into a cone. It flew 20 feet.

Oversteer is wicked.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts

dave!!
props!
insecure much?
i could care aless.... jokes on you. Amazing how this site is SO open to Automotive Ford Focus Enthusiasts.

saying how you beat a car because the other cars driver sucked is not really winning. 2 decent drivers in 2 seperate cars is a race.

·
I'm the 'intellectual' here
4,225 Posts

dave!!
props!
insecure much?
i could care aless.... jokes on you. Amazing how this site is SO open to Automotive Ford Focus Enthusiasts.

saying how you beat a car because the other cars driver sucked is not really winning. 2 decent drivers in 2 seperate cars is a race.
If a person can't drive their car and loses to someone in a less powerfull car, they lost, plain and simple. I don't care if it is 2 Foci, or a Focus vs a WRX. If the Focus gets the holeshot and beats the WRX, than the WRX lost.

A race is 40% car and 60% driver in my opinion. If everyone was a perfect driver no one would bother racing. We would all just compare dyno sheets and say, "Blast!!! You win this time." That would be much fun, now would it?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts