Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i met some guy that had a gold colored focus yesterday. not sure exactly what the color is called, but anyways...i was wondering if anyone has fixed one up. he was trying, but obviously failing. but now that i think about it, i haven't seen any gold focus' fixed up. i don't personally have a gold one, but i've just been thinkin bout it alot. like, many of the things i have done to my car wouldn't even seem right on that color. i don't know why i even care. but anyways, just wonderin! let me know!

·
I can't stop typing...I can't stop typing...I can'
6,037 Posts
Probably not many gold foci are hooked up, because it is a very rare color that was discontinued.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
That would be called Jack Pot Gold. That was the color that replaced the Autumn Orange color. Jack Pot Gold was replaced by the color Grabber Green, which Ford has decided to keep for awhile. Of all the colors they keep, why the heck could it not have been Autumn Orange. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ 04-10-2003, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: zetecinside ]

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Also, Arizona Beige (replaced Ft Knox Gold) is a sedan color that can still be had if you like that kind of thing...

[ 04-07-2003, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: Auto-X-ZTS ]

·
Registered
460 Posts
I've only seen two or three Jackpot Golds on the road--and they were all sedans. Didn't like it on the sedans, but I think probably suits the slightly more radical ZX3 better. Hell, if I would have known that it was going to be available one year, I might have ordered mine in that color.

·
Registered
307 Posts
hey, whats on the top of your passenger side fender?

·
Registered
475 Posts
that would be where some huge black object fell from a truck on the highway right into my car (on the way to a car show of course). the stupid ass company -METRO (d.c. area) wouldn't take any responsibility for the damages, so i haven't had it fixed yet due to $$.

·
Registered
475 Posts
suspension=h&r coilovers-rear all the way down and the front not quite all the way down--the tires can tuck easily.
not sure on the offset--silly me--they are primax 618's if you wanna look them up. :thumbup:

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have a ft knox gold SE, things like vinyl dont come in that color so back when I wanted vinyl light covers it was impossible, also I was told its a hard color to match if you get things repainted, dunno why it would be any more difficult but thats what Ive been told.

I love my Ft Knox Gold, its definatly not a color you see often....and Rachel that car is beautiful, you done well :thumbup:

·
Registered
475 Posts
thanks! not sure why the color would be more hard to match? the paint code is right on your door sill and any decent painter should be able to match decently. my body kit, interior and headlights are all repainted and match pretty close to perfect. the only problem with colors w/flake (metallic) is that if it doesnt lay exactly the same or if there is more/less, it won't look exactly perfect.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts