Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found three so far. Magnaflow -$320. Apexi-$474. Greddy-$499. These were found on a pretty quick search. Any other info or prices? He doesn't want the "rice" sound. I'm leaning towards recomending the Magnafow to him for the price. Any other help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
i say dc sports, my friend has it on his 99 and i'm very impressed, no buzz at all, only exhaust i have liked on a civic besides the greddy which is decent, even combined with the header it wasn't bad at all.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I saw the DC for $500. Any idea on what your friend paid and where he got it?

·
Registered
798 Posts
GReddy makes nice sounding exhausts, expensive though. Thermal R&D makes deep sounding exhausts for winter. A friend of mine has a Tanabe on his Prelude, and sounds really good. The tip looks large, but does not sound raspy.

The one thing about the Apexi you listed is I think they are not full stainless steel. I could be wrong about that?

I forgot to add Skunk2. A friend of mine just got one on his Del Sol, and it is one of the best sounding Honda exhausts I have ever heard.

[ 04-14-2003, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: ZincYellowZX3 ]

·
Registered
864 Posts
Tanabe...but forget 'bout raspy tone...it's a racing exaust with bigggg mufler (G-Medalion). fairly pricey, Greddy's ballpark price but rare and effective.

D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts