Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have this friend that bought Kent cams, cam gears, and belt from Focus Sport. It costed over 800 dollars brand new. He wants to sell them to me brand new in box for 300 dollars. Considering I don't ever drive that fast, but would like to put some power in the Focus. Is it worth it even though I don't really need the power? But it is such great deal. But then it will cost 200 for instalation and dyno. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
222 Posts
be careful with those cams. they are an extremly aggressive cam that was made only for focussport for them to use in their head package. you may have to mill out around the valves to get them to clear the head. call them and find out before you buy the cams but the gears are a definate buy.

geoff

·
Registered
299 Posts
Buy em and bring em over tomorrow. We're having an install party at my place. We'll even install em for ya.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Buy them or I will smack you vigorously.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Originally posted by redneckZX3:
be careful with those cams. they are an extremly aggressive cam that was made only for focussport for them to use in their head package.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">nah, i have them with out the head package. BUY THEM, that is an excellent deal and you will not be disappointed.

[ 01-03-2003, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: ukcuhp ]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts