Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took my car to plaza ford
to see about my clutch slipping after they installed a slave cylinder, they say they can "feel" it slippin.. ive taken it to them 4 times now and everyone that rides with me tells me they can feel it, does anyone know of a dealership that has capable mechanics??? I feel i should get a clutch put it cause it never did this UNTIL they replaced my slave cylinder and now its slips pretty badly

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've had pretty good luck with Parkway Ford in Winston. I've taken both my 2001 ZX3 and my 2004 SVT there with out them trying to BS me. Stay away from Ceiner in Kernersville. Nothing but trouble ther IMHO.
Luck

·
Registered
90 Posts
capital is in raliegh. read the subject

·
Registered
476 Posts
Actually when I had my SVT, ceinerwoods in K-vegas was were I would take it all the time, and they treated me very well, better than Parkway and it was closer.

I have a feeling though, that if Plaza has messed with a part that is related to the clutch, and now you are having clutch issues, that another dealership will tell you to go back to Plaza and have them fix it. Dealerships don't like to work on someone else's screw-up. I am originally from Lexington and I can tell you Plaza is a bunch of screw-ups.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Actually when I had my SVT, ceinerwoods in K-vegas was were I would take it all the time, and they treated me very well,

I am originally from Lexington and I can tell you Plaza is a bunch of screw-ups.
I can attest to both of these things!! I bought from Ceiner, and Lived in Lexington for 10+ years!!

Matt

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i bought my car from cloninger... i took it to them first and they said that the bad slave cylinder(leaking everywhere) could wit til the following monday...WTF? then i took it to plaza. they fixed it then the clutch went completely out.. had it towed to cloninger(waited 2 and a half weeks for a clutch)had to drive my brothers car cause im"not old enough " for a rental..WTF they messed up my car and i have to pay for it?? they sell me a car but cant rent a car to me?? LAME i realy am sick of ford STealerships

1 - 7 of 7 Posts