·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Stangnet.com

the corral.net

etc, etc, etc...There's SOOOO many of them, but Stangnet's one of the best in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
The best for mustang suspension is Cornercarvers.net.
It's actually www.corner-carvers.com.

WARNING: If you go to this site make sure and read read read. They have specific rules and they do not take any BS. If your question can be answered with a search you will get BANNED after being very insulted. If you use poor grammar you will get BANNED after being very insulted. If you are a smart ass or even state the fact that you are new you will get BANNED after being very insulted. They're a tough crowd but very very knowledgable.

Just in case anyone cares that's why I love that site.

·
White Elephant Husband
3,222 Posts

WARNING: If you go to this site make sure and read read read. They have specific rules and they do not take any BS. If your question can be answered with a search you will get BANNED after being very insulted. If you use poor grammar you will get BANNED after being very insulted. If you are a smart ass or even state the fact that you are new you will get BANNED after being very insulted. They're a tough crowd but very very knowledgable.

LOL, that is no joke. There is soooo much good info on that site its unbelievable.

·
Registered
395 Posts

LOL, that is no joke. There is soooo much good info on that site its unbelievable.
I got this message just trying to register

"The administrator has banned your email address. To contact the administrator click here"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts