Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. My front bumper is ruined by bug guts and tar and rock chips the works. It needs to be repainted black. I was wondering if any of you know a good place near coral springs that will do it and not charge me too much. Also how much do you think something like this costs. Maybe i should just wait and buy a new front bumper.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I just had some body work done in a shop in pompano they did decent work for a fair price.

some pics here

let me know if you want the #

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any idea how much they would charge for something like this?

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
PM their number too. I've got to get the SVT rear re-painted.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Can someone pm their # to me 2?
i have to re paint my front bumper.... It's got a hole bunch of rock chips too...

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok im gonna call him . I just odered my wing west front bumper and it needs to be sanded and repainted. My friend told me about a place called Maaco that does jobs for cheap. Now im gonna call that guy but what price range should i be looking at so i know im not totally getting ripped off. Also should i have the body ship install it or is it something i can easily do myself. The bumper should connect in the stock locations but the fog lights need to be removed and im not too sure how this is done :/. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Procar
1705 N. Dixie hwy
pompano beach, fl 33060 (954)784-8500

Ask for Ricardo!
guys i dont recommend going here. I just had this with experience with this guy. He is a big d-bag. He left no parking in front of his shop and we parked next door. Turned out to be a tow away zone and the guy ricardo didnt even tell us even though he knew we parked there.Real nice of him . Cost me 40 dollars for the [censored] tow guy to drop my friends car down. I went back to ricardo and picked up my bumper and left and told him he just lost business. Im going to take it to someplace else that actually gives a flying crap. I also think it could be a scam. I think ricardo called the guy and told him we were parked there and then splits the money. DONT let this guy paint your crap hes a real jerk

·
Registered
50 Posts
makko on powerline towards hilsboro actually does really good work.
we charge around 300$ to repaint or paint a bumper.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im never going to that guy ricardo. What he should done is said ill do the bumper for 110 now instead of 150 considering it cost me 40 dollars to get the car dropped. But no he just mumbled some bull crap and i picked up my bumper and left . What an ass. i think i found a guy to do it. My moms friends who does this stuff for a living. Maybe he will give me a good deal. If not im going to go to maaco.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
im never going to that guy ricardo. What he should done is said ill do the bumper for 110 now instead of 150 considering it cost me 40 dollars to get the car dropped. But no he just mumbled some bull crap and i picked up my bumper and left . What an ass. i think i found a guy to do it. My moms friends who does this stuff for a living. Maybe he will give me a good deal. If not im going to go to maaco.
Try the collision center at World Ford of Pembroke Pines. They repaired my SVT after my small love tap with a gaurdrail (repaint front bumper, hood, and fenders Sonic Blue with a PERFECT match). Then when i needed my Euro Rear Bumper painted they did an incredible job along with painting a bunch of little other bits like my Interior Bezel, Rear hatch strip, Key hole delete, and a few other things all for about $300.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i think im just gonna go to auto works on wiles where they did my parents and sisters cars with no problems. My dad told me to go there in the first place and if i woulda listened i woulda been 40 dollars richer right now. I dont think experimenting right now is a good idea. Hopefully to sand and paint this bumper they will do it for under 400 dollars

·
Registered
50 Posts
i would hope they would prep and paint just a front bumper for under 400$

come to holman honda on sunrise blvd in ft.lauderdale
its just east of sunrise. we do good work and it deffinatly will be under 400$

·
Registered
115 Posts
Call Bob @ Mad Mods in Ft.Lauderdale. One of the best if not the best custom shops in the state!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts