Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to hear what everyone had paid for their SVTF? The dealers around here, Oklahoma, have been asking sticker. I was curious as to weather somewhere close there was a much better deal or if that was standard? I want a Sonic Blue hard loaded model.

BTW, I have not had my car in for any recalls, is that wrong? It's a 2001 S2 ZX3. I haven't had any problems either, knock on wood.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I don't know what a good price would be, but have you checked with Prestige Ford in Edmond? I believe they are now an SVT dealer. I assume you've been checking with Reynolds Ford in Norman? You might try there internet sales guy as they seem to be a little better. Just make sure you ask for ALL fees up front because they'll try to slip a few past ya. That's how I bought the 2002 ZX5 (from the Norman Reynolds Ford's internet sales section)

[ 04-09-2003, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: seminole_kev ]

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't know that Prestige sold them. I'll have to check them out. I bought my S2 there in September 2001. I like Reynolds Service staff better though. Anyway, thanks for the input. I might have to check out that SVT 5 door!?!!?!

Did you get your Reynold's car from Jonathan?

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
There was just a few threads in SVT HQ about this very subject. Go in there and search for it.

A few people have paid less than 15K for theirs.

- Drew

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Originally posted by focusownerskid:
There was just a few threads in SVT HQ about this very subject. Go in there and search for it.

A few people have paid less than 15K for theirs.

- Drew
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yes what he said. Please go to SVT HQ and search over there. Closing thread, future SVT questions please ask them in SVT HQ.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.