Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember reading something about a magnaflow for like 235...could i maybe get some info on that. It was like a 1800 number or something. Thanks alot

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Got mine for 150 SUCKA. LOL twas used andi like it very much.The trubendz is probly more expensive than the actual magnaflow off of ebay. L8er Jon

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is that system at 21st Century exhaust stainless steel...is it good stainless steel if it is? How big is the tip? and it's a 2 1/4 system right?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Is that system at 21st Century exhaust stainless steel...is it good stainless steel if it is? How big is the tip? and it's a 2 1/4 system right?
Its a genuine Magnaflow, full stainless 2 1/4".

·
Registered
892 Posts
I got my Magnaflow system off of ebay and it's perfect. It's stainless steel, and the tip and muffler are polished and shiny.

I got it for $265.00 total Brand New from a guy on there, and couldn't be happier.

p.s. the only difference between the zx3 and svt system with magnaflow is the svt has a resonator because they come stock with a race header.... just my 2 cents...

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
there are more differences between the zx3 and svt systems. The flange that bolts upto the flex pipe has different spacing. They aren't interchangeable unless the flange bolt holes are slotted to make up for the difference.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts