Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
I shudder to think of it's fate at the hands of anyone other than Kuroyama. It'll either become a carpet queen or some guy will drive it into the ground. And put countless tacky mods on it.

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
If I had a house with a garage (edit: and riches far beyond what I have) I'd buy it and it would be my weekend fun thing, and the only thing I might change is to have some orange pearl overlayed on some gunmetal 18's. I'm not a fan of chrome, but some wheels that matched that custom CF hood would be the stuff.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
I think it'd be nicer if it had an aluminum spoiler on it. Maybe the new owner would do it justice that way.

·
Take a Bite of My Burrito!
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
that car is the reason i started to mod my focus! I'm sure I'm not the only one here either.

·
Registered
857 Posts
i wonder how it compares performance wise with a rs (stock and modded)

·
Mr Know-It-All
11,241 Posts
So... since it was originally a dollar car, and we all know that mods don't add value to any car, I guess the selling price should be somewhere in the .75¢ range after factoring in typical depreciation.

I've got that much right here in my pocket.
I'll take it!

>8^)
ER

·
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've got that much right here in my pocket.
I'll take it!

>8^)
ER
You've only got 4 cents? can 't even claim to have a roll of quarters in your pants...what a sad boi.

·
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You've only got 4 cents? can 't even claim to have a roll of quarters in your pants...what a sad boi.
4 cents?
Where did you get 4 cents from?

>8^)
ER
Lost in transaltion.
converted pesos to dollars.

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
there is no comparison I will completely OBLITERATE an RS except for maybe barking but i dont know what the brakes are on teh pumpkin

·
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
there is no comparison I will completely OBLITERATE an RS except for maybe barking but i dont know what the brakes are on teh pumpkin
Excuse me. when did YOU become the owner of the Pumpkin?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts