Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if any one got pick and point out what the bord out.. is it just where the throttle body conect to ..or could someone explan.. thanks

·
Registered
733 Posts
Damn, thats some nasty english.

G

·
0 Posts
its not that hard to understand. he has a stock 2000 mani. does anyone have a picture of one which shows the areas to port? is it just the area where the throttle body connects on or should it be ported elsewhere?

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
i got a 2000 stock intake manifold also. but it came inside a 2000 Focus. so i dunno the answer lol

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Originally posted by aww my bees:
its not that hard to understand. he has a stock 2000 mani. does anyone have a picture of one which shows the areas to port? is it just the area where the throttle body connects on or should it be ported elsewhere?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thanks for the Translation...

·
Registered
526 Posts
The runner ports, where it connects to the head. You can see the ristriction where the corners come to a sharp... smooth those out for better flow. Also, like you mentioned, port match to your throttle body if you have a larger one.

[ 02-05-2003, 05:47 AM: Message edited by: djvash ]

·
You Can't Make Me Laugh
4,566 Posts
Originally posted by djvash:
The runner ports, where it connects to the head. You can see the ristriction where the corners come to a sharp... smooth those out for better flow. Also, like you mentioned, port match to your throttle body if you have a larger one.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">^What he said^
Just port all the runners real good and open up
the TB opening and thats it.
I spent a few hours on mine making it nice and smooth inside.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts