Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I put it on my 02' same setup. Only tip is to make sure you get all of the hose clamps tight, check um after you drive it around for awhile.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I was going to say the samething

[ 01-23-2003, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: Focuz 3 ]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Originally posted by britfolk:
the add on resanator does not go on. wtf' do i have an old intake ' do newer addon fit wtf.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">The reonator piece was very hard to get on when I recently installed my Iceman. It'll go on though so don't give up. I think the earlier onces had a tendency to come off that's why the newer gen ones are so hard to get on. However once you d get it on you don't have to worry about it coming loose.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
leave ur stock resonator, dont use the addon tube, dont leave ur resonator hole open like many people like 2 do. u lose power across the board, i have dyno runs 2 prove it. 1-2whp and tq at least across the board

-Ult

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the add on doesnt fit on ' theres a piece behind on the airbox that doesnt allow it to push on' so i put the resonater back on its apparently just as good' so im not going to think that im losing performance because of that piece that dosnt fit' i just no that you shouldnt sell things that dont fit its fraud. thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts