Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night between 11pm and 6am someone stole the wheels off my 86 gti and attempted to steal the wheels off my focus. i had 15" motegi mr7 w/dunlop fm901 tires only four months old. didn't put locks on them cause i figured nobody wants 15's. guess i was wrong. i did put locks on the focus so they only stole two lugs off of it before they stopped. i hope i catch the f****** that took them.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Dude, that F'n sucks!

Can you post some pics of what they looked like. We can keep a 'look out' around here for em. It's a small area.

I know this is a dumb question but insurance?

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Damn man, when it rains it pours doesn't it. First your bodykit get screwed and now this. Sorry to hear all this stuff is happening to you lately.
Find them and beat them!

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
damn...that sucks...well is the bp on the 86 rare? If so they may be easier to find..also, check ebay.

BTW I have 2 sets of locks too, but this is one thing they use to get the lock off.

This kit requires a hammer, and you just hit the lug on till it grips enought to free the lug nut or lock....there is another set that has a spiral cut in the lug that "bites" into the lock so you can turn the lock and pull it off. Wheel locks only stop the amatures (sp?)

[ 05-12-2003, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: COSitsWORTHit ]

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Those stupid worthless lowlife mother****ers....

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have alot of people looking in the area already. i hope these stupid f****** put them on and try to drive around like they're cool. i called insurance and since i only have liability on the golf i'm asses out on that one. i have a 50 deductable on the focus but they only took two lug nuts before they relized i had locks on so i jusy got to hope they turn up on someones ride. heads will role. two things in my life that you don't f*** with my fiance and my cars.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey ctzx3 give me a call 717-586-8186.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Corey, that sucks ass, man! If i knew what your Golf wheels looked like, i'd keep an eye out for them in the area. I hope you catch whoever did it and re-arrange their face!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Want them back? just kidding man, that suck elephant..... wanna buy my 19s?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yeah dude, that blows. You should post a pic and I'll keep an eye out for you. I hope it works out.

-Tyler

·
Registered
482 Posts
that really sucks! i didnt think locks were necessary these days. around here they just take the whole damn car.... easier and quicker. hope you find the assholes.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Originally posted by djwirfel:
when you find them....i think we should have a little g2g
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i agree

1 - 15 of 15 Posts