Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dyno Pic

2003 Cobra with Dry Kit with a fully converted return fuel system.Other goodies to but look at from 3000rpm when the kit kicks in
, on a window swtich from 3000 to 6000 rpm.

Link to thread on svt performance Link

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
DAMN that's STEEP!!!

·
Banned
926 Posts
That would be like having 6 Horses all kicking your in the ass at the same time.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
sry, would not let a dry kit near anything i payed over 1k for, let alone a brand new, blown toy. Now, direct port Noszle? hell yes

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
wow, now those are nice numbers.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Why do all the torque/hp lines cross at 4500 rpms instead of 5252?

Andrew

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
1. good point
2. I have no clue

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Why do all the torque/hp lines cross at 4500 rpms instead of 5252?

Andrew
The horsepower and torque are on different scales.. listed on the side. I personally don't like different scales on dyno graphs.. it makes them harder to read/compare.

·
Banned
187 Posts
sry, would not let a dry kit near anything i payed over 1k for, let alone a brand new, blown toy. Now, direct port Noszle? hell yes
The NOS direct port NOSzle has a slight design flaw in the collar, which NOS refuses to accept the fact there is a problem. The stock injector fits into the collar and sprays through it, while the additional fuel and N2O are shot on the outside. The problem ... the spray 'cone' of the stock injector hits the side of the collar, thus causing fuel to drip into the manifold. This in turn makes the car run like a POS.

Note the narrow center bore that the stock injector sprays though on the NOS collar.

Nitrous Express came along and fixed the problem with their NXL system that uses a larger diameter center bore so that it does not interfere with the spray pattern of the stock injector.

Note the larger bore of the NX collar for the stock injector to spray through.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts