Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know where to start...

Leo and Fam,

Thank you so much for the wealth of knowledge and kindness you put towards making the weekend great! So much to chat about and not enough time. I may need to get up LCR HQ one day and chat it up with you a bit more, if ya don't mind...

Andy and son,

Great to meet you, great to hear your thoughts on so many different things. Thank you for letting me pick your brain a bit. Our convo's could lead me a different direction with my life.

Karl, Steve, Megan and others(complete blanking on your names right now :eek: ),

Thanks for letting me tag along and pick your brain on a few things, happy to see that the car did so well. I had entirely too much fun driving it and really want a Foci of my own again.

Ron,

I know it didn't work out like was planned, and that really sucks as it was going to be a big time event, but it was still a blast and you were right, I am extremely happy I made the trip.

Next year will be better and hopefully nobody will be repaving :lol:

OrangeSVT03(blanking on your name :eek: ),

Great to meet ya and happy to see your car in person, even though she wasn't in tip top shape ;)

Matt(COSDEV),

Thanks for the ride of my life man :lol:

Just those couple laps got me hooked, even though it ended in a special way :p

Tom,

Happy to see ya man, thanks for all the insight. Glad to see your cars doing so well and the beast was definately something else. :evilgrin:

BadIdea,

Good to meet ya man, V1's still doing good :p

Josh,

Thanks for hangin with me all weekend and making me feel extra schpeshul, if ya know what I mean ;) ;) Oh yeah! :D

This was the best weekend I have ever had. I could not have had any more fun, only if I had been driving a car would it have been more fulfilling.

Seeing everyone and seeing what they put into driving a car the way they do, I was inspired.

I need to find out what I need to do to build my own Spec Focus. Here are the issues;

I have a very limited budget, so I would need help along the way.

This is for another thread, but if anyone can help point me in the right direction in what steps to take to make it more of a reality and get myself into something I have always wanted to do, please PM me.

Once again, thank you everyone for everything you did and are doing with yourselves, it has inspired me to do something new with myself, something I have always wanted to do, but not knowing what steps to take to get there. After this weekend, I am a bit closer to realizing it, still need help though.

Hope everyone stays in touch!

Thanks again!

- Drew

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
focusownerskid said:
Don't know where to start...

Leo and Fam,

Thank you so much for the wealth of knowledge and kindness you put towards making the weekend great! So much to chat about and not enough time. I may need to get up LCR HQ one day and chat it up with you a bit more, if ya don't mind...

Drew, Thanks I had a blast the last couple of years have been really bad getting the track time I would like due to the cost of running the WC car. Craig and my self are looking forward to driving the Spec focus this year and him running in NASA with his Cougar. We are still working on the Focus WC car and hope to get out 2-3 times this year but the sponsorship that we were counting on has not come thru at this time. We are also working on building 2 more cars a SVT and ZX5 to rent to customers and run with our team. You are welcome to stop by anytime and if you need help you know how to get a hold of me. Thanks for hanging with the "Old Man"

( ps I hope some of the knowledge was about racing and not drinking??? )

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Psssst;

focusownerskid said:
Matt(COSDEV),

Thanks for the ride of my life man :lol:

Just those couple laps got me hooked, even though it ended in a special way :p
;)

We'll be in touch buddy :D

- Drew

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Had a good time and it was definetly cool to meet you!!!

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts