Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reliable Automotive, headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, has an immediate opening for a Graphic Designer, reporting to the Marketing Manager. Responsibilities include create; produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, packaging, informative and instructional materials utilizing current graphic design software.

Reliable Automotive has been serving the Aftermarket Automotive industry for more than 80 years as the wholesale SOURCE for specialty accessories and performance parts, nationally distributing more than 1,000 types of products representing more than 300 manufacturers.

REQUIREMENTS:

• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience gained from 2-4 yrs of professional graphic design related experience

• Demonstrated proficiency with the latest Macintosh computer software: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, QuarkXPress, Word, Excel, PowerPoint

• Proven start to finish creative ability and technical skills in layout, illustration, finished art production.

• Automotive accessory product knowledge preferred

• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels to achieve goals.

• Excellent organizational skills, attention to details, and ability to meet deadlines.

• Willingness to live in the Kansas City area

For additional information or consideration as a candidate, please contact Wade Cobb at 913/ 894-7838 or email at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I will FWD this info over to my friend John Ford, he is looking for a graphic design job, he graduated from UMKC with a degree in that field.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
^^ Hey just because your the best doesnt mean you can take all of our jobs!!! LOL Just playing!!!

Good luck in filling that job. I wish I could do it.

·
All your search engine are belong to me
1,537 Posts
I just graduated with a bachelors degree in Interactive Digital Media with and emphasis in Visual Imaging from NWMSU and i am very interested in this position, you are PM'ed and Emailed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to everyone who replied to my post. We were able to locate a canidate right from this site! Keep checking as more opportunites will come...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts