Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea, so I was at QT just grabbing something to eat with my friends last night around 11 or so. Then, all the sudden this guy(maybe in his 30s) comes up in a minyvan and asks, "Hey, what kind of rims are those?" So I told him Konigs and hes like, are they the Holes? I'm like yea, thinking, how does this guy know this crap?! So, he gets out and it turns out he has a WRX pumpen about 300HP(he said), lowered, etc, but he needs rims. He wanted my rims bad, but in 18" not 17", but he had never seen them in person. The guy wanted some Rotas, but he was saying how he hates the center part of most of the wheels. He's all telling me how he loves the look of my car and crap, everything from the spoiler, wheels, tires and drop. I'm thinking...jeez man, you have a WRX and you actually respect a Focus. THANK YOU. I could tell he was being serious, not just BSen to keep talking. I just couldn't believe how much he liked the wheels(THEY WERE FILTHY TOO. lol) He kept saying how they looked so good on my car and stuff. So yea, I just figured I'd share this to you all. I was literally stunned for a while.

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
Welcome to the jet... you should check out the TEAM Midwest forum, there's a lot of crazy Foci owners in STL. We might be having another big gathering in columbia soon, too.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
Welcome to the Jet Dannyboy and nice focus

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx guys. I live in St. Louis. Also, I have actually been on the Jet for about 2 years or maybe more. lol I just had to get a new name(used to be FocusZX3Rules). Yea, I really wnat to go to the next G2G. I missed the last one. I have heard that are a lot of fun. Later guys.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
i knew you had been on the jet a while when i saw your car. i knew i had seen it before. but that awesome about the comments and all. atleast some people on here can make our foci look good

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, the offset is great. No rubbing, EVER. I sometimes wish I had gotten 18s vs 17s, but the thin(!) tires on them would have scared me too much. My 205/40/17 are already thin enough. Plus, to get a thick, rimsafe tire on an 18", my car would have lost acceleration because of the overall diameter. When your car isn't fast to begin with, everything matters. lol.

·
Registered
584 Posts
1 word.........Perfect!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts