Ford Focus Forum banner
201 - 220 of 249 Posts

· I'm bringing Zetec back...
3,709 Posts
Too bad you could not have kept it, but a new fofo will be just as cool. I didn't even know you had the Hella's or grille, you were BIG pimpin' back then! I can't wait till you get a new fofo!

· Ronal Thief!
2,729 Posts
I'm going to go through a bunch of the ones I took and actually edit them. Maybe.

· Ronal Thief!
2,729 Posts
I loved the 6 speed when I drove Mike's car through the mountains.

· Registered
17 Posts
What's up guyyyyyys? I'm new, so don't mind me. If I get out of hand, it won't last long. Just thought I'd say.."Wazzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppp!?!?!?"

oh, wait...that's right...that's not cool anymore. shoot...

*moonwalks out of thread to the beat of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean"*

· Registered
17 Posts
Oh, and here's some pics of teh whip..it's stock, with the exception of an Eibach Pro kit, Roush sway bars (F&R) and a K&N air filter...if i wasn't so damn broke, she'd have darker tint, headlights w/ black casing, and tinted tail lights..

but these damn bills just won't go away!

thinking about painting the stock wheels black as well. just scared to make the jump because idk if i'll like it.

· Ronal Thief!
2,729 Posts
2 of my POS

And Mike's new hotness.

· Ronal Thief!
2,729 Posts
I'll pass. Could use moar low though.

· Registered
186 Posts
Hey guys, learked around here for awhile thought I'd introduce myself to some somewhat local people. Names Tyler I have a 2005 ZX3. Are these meets like once every spring? I'd like to come hang out. I'm from the Dayton, Ohio area.

Here's some pics of the Foci.

If anyone has any details on meets I hope to see them posted around here somewhere!

· Registered
545 Posts

I don't think this was posted here before. Randy did a great tune for me. Final timing will have to wait 'till spring and a dyno. It strays in the garage all winter

· I change diapers now
14,936 Posts
arty,

Good to see Coswagon is still kickin.

Did the new tune seem to solve some of that 'incosistent' power you were having?

- Drew

201 - 220 of 249 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.