Ford Focus Forum banner
221 - 240 of 249 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
Holy crappors!! No way I just saw that old pic of FocusMike and his F FocusFanatics tee. Dam that is awesome. By the way, I just found this thread.
I'm Mike from central WI. I hang around FF, but am really kinda sick of it. No one really innovates or sets the bar there. Anyways, this thread kicks ash

· Registered
129 Posts

Hey from Shorewood, IL

· Registered
568 Posts
Wish I could have gone to the Ohio meetup, but it was either that or FR12, and I'd much rather go to that. It's further away, and more of a reason for me to take 2 weeks of paid vacation off ;) However, I don't think I'll be going to FR next year because I'll be going to school out-of-state. So maybe, I'll go to the Great Lakes meetup then. Looks like there was an awesome turnout!

I'm sure you've been told this before, but your ST badge is crooked:p Looks REALLY nice overall, though. I wish that when I still had my ST, that it had the SAP.

· Registered
122 Posts
Yea it was cold I tried to meet as many members as I could. I talked to several and have no idea who they where. lol I won't be at FR12 but the next near meet I will be.

· Registered
434 Posts
where are you guys located because i live near cleveland ohio and i have been trying to find a group of guys from here to go to car shows with and what not

I live in Cleveland Heights, which is just outisde of Cleveland! What's up?! I know a couple other guys on here that are from the Cleveland area as well :thumbup:

· Registered
434 Posts

I don't think this was posted here before. Randy did a great tune for me. Final timing will have to wait 'till spring and a dyno. It strays in the garage all winter
All this time and I had no idea that you were on this forum?! I see this superb focus wagon every once in a while during the summer. The first time I saw it I nearly crashed my own lol!

· Registered
568 Posts
Here's mine. Things are going to be changing a bit, though. SVT wing will be going on shortly as well.

· Registered
409 Posts
About time I got in on the action. I've been a lurker for a while now. Just a little preview. Here's my WIP...

Summer Mode

All-Season Mode

Winter Mode

Blinker Mod
[video]http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/bile0026/media/IMG_1253.mp4.html[/video]

· Registered
700 Posts
Here is mine before turbo.

and shortly after.

This past summer

and this winter

221 - 240 of 249 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.