Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sir Buffs A LOT
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great Service From TireSavings.com...!

Yesterday I ordered my new tires for the soon to be delivered ST200's. Purchased them from TireSavings.com. They arrived this morning around noon today. I bought a set of Falken ZE 512's, (215/45/17). With shipping, new chrome valve stems & shipping, paid $314.24. So if anyone has ever thought about buying from them, do not hesitate. Great product, great service & great pricing. I realize & undertand that Tire Rack is a sponsor, not trying to "dis" anyone. Just letting others know that there other options available out there.

·
Sir Buffs A LOT
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Great Service From TireSavings.com...!

Did you have a coupon or something?

I just went over to see what's what and I'm already up to $362 without road hazard or valve stems.

No I did not have a coupon. Are you looking at the same tire, (Falken ZE 512 Ziex, 215/45/17)? Just went to the site to see by chance there was a price increase since yesterday, but still the same at $67.00ea. I did not opt for the road hazard. Paid $268.00 for the tires, $12.00 for the stems & $34.24 for shipping for the total of $314.24. Don't know if this helps.

·
Sir Buffs A LOT
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Did a quick investigation on this. I believe the price difference is due to the cost of shipping to California. Being that the tires are shipped out of MA and that I live in CT, it only cost me $34.24 in shipping. I see when I went to thier website & plugged in a zip for Santa Clara, CA shipping was just shy of $83.00. I guess located in New England finally has an advantage for once. I was originally planning on getting them from Tire Direct because of thier free shipping, but they are asking $81.00ea. So it made more fiscal sense to get them from TireSavings. If you are still interested in getting the Falken's, you might want to look at Tire Direct due to thier free shipping.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts

damn! my shipping was quoted at $222!!!!
looks like tire rack gets all my money for tires

1 - 7 of 7 Posts