Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been post progress on this board, but here is the engine before i got in contact with Roush about a mount. as of today I am 75% done with the install and this should be at FITF. Maybe even driven 4 hours there depends on how many bugs i get worked out of it.

If you dont know what it is, its 2.5 duratec v6. It was the one that was in the "beast" wagon.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Finish that damn thing already!!! j/k bro. Can't wait to see it when it's done. Call me.

-Mike

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I didn't know you had the motor in yet. Are you going to have it at the track before the end of the season this year? I may have a new car to run there soon too, I'll have to see how I run against it.

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
damn man its just plug and play

whats the deal?

keep us posted on the install

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FU

it is bolt in now, after some slight frame rail mods, and mounts i had to make.

also i am only missing half of the hardware but hey, bolt in i dont give a f k. I got the right people on my side for this project so im happy. the axles are in, the wiring is 75% done, the turbo is on and i am waiting for clamps that i ordered (because they were missing). Oh well it will be worth it for the hopefully 400fwhp i should be at!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Nothing is better than "bolt in" huh Mike!!

I am glad that you are getting it going smoothly now! I hope we can start on the system before it gets to cold!! But don't worry, it is just bolt in, no problems, I have everything that you will need!!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Awesome, looks great mike, can't wait to see it done!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts