·
Registered
18,488 Posts
lol they look good

but better on his car

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
dude, you should totally paint the black part car color, that would be hot!
Yes. That's the new thing, right? The black spokes would look kick ass in red. They look alright now because of your black side moldings, but get both painted and that'd look TIGHT.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Good choice bro. Best looking wheels on the market i'd have to say. Man those 18's look big, they make mine look small. I would have done 18 but thats just too much rim and too little tire for my daily driving. Your car looks great man.

·
[FJ] Fail Brigade
4,986 Posts
dude, you should totally paint the black part car color, that would be hot!
Yes. That's the new thing, right? The black spokes would look kick ass in red. They look alright now because of your black side moldings, but get both painted and that'd look TIGHT.
do red do red

·
Registered
403 Posts
Very Nice!
Keep up the good work

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good choice bro. Best looking wheels on the market i'd have to say. Man those 18's look big, they make mine look small. I would have done 18 but thats just too much rim and too little tire for my daily driving. Your car looks great man.
These babies are phat
1.4 drop with H&R Springs 18x7.5 rims
Tires are Kumho 225/40/18
and no they dont rub one bit.
Looks like stock height but I filled them wheel wells up
There 1" taller than the old 215/40/17 and speedo is off 4-5mph that means she wont shut down until a ture 115mph

·
Registered
157 Posts
It kinda looks like the color of ur kit is off from the rest of the car?

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
^^ ditto car looks darker

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
^^ ditto car looks darker
maybe the reason the kit is brighter because of the fresher paint? that happened to me before even if I wax my car once a month...

car looks good though man

·
Registered
924 Posts
i like the rims..you just got em leave em how they are and enjoy em so u dont mess anything up
. I bought greystealth's old konig troubles and absolutely love em.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts