Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will the autometer gauge pods fit 2005, or did they not update it.........looks the same to me

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
fit?

thought they were universal gauges

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
He's talking about the full length A-pillar pods (that replace the factory A-pillar trim)

And then there are universal gauge pods which attach over the factory A-pillar trim

And yeah it's the same someone said before

·
Registered
32 Posts
The one I got was for all foci and all I had to do was use a hair dryer to heat it up to get the plastic soft and it fit right on. Mine is a single though, if its the whole a-pillar I have no idea.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Autometer makes the gauge pods for 00-01 and the 02-04.

THESE TWO ARE DIFFERENT PARTS!!

Before they made the 02-04 full pod, i used a regular 00-01. It didn't fit right without modification to the pod.

If you are ordering Autometer pods for the Focus, it would be best to see if they have the one for the right year you need. If not, look elsewhere. You may be able to find the part numbers on Autometer's website.

I got my 02-04 full dual a-pillar from Boostparts.com. They also have the 00-01 pods.

I hope this helps. I didn't want anyone else to have the same problem i did before.

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
2000-01 pillars are rounded at the corners. 2002-ON are squared off. The full pillars made from Autometer for 2002-04 will fit an 05.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i got a 3 gauge pillar hold for a 04 and had it molded to my stock pillar and blended in to make it look like it came that way

·
Registered
76 Posts
here are a couple pics of my gauge pod

1 - 18 of 18 Posts