Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put in a carbon fiber trim kit and Speedhut's guages.

Pieces included in the kit are: radio surround, guage surround, shifter surround, door handles(for four doors), light switch cover, big stripe that goes on top around the vents, and rings for the vents. Very good quality and great fit. I bought from a seller on ebay, goodtrim

Guages day:

Gauges night:

The LCD screen adn needles are much more red in person. Camera makes it look pink, but its bright red. I used red electrical tape instead of blue.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Phew, I was expecting to see some indiglos that caught fire

I like the red LCD and needles but the flames aren't really my taste. Is that the CF dash kit thats always on eBay? Looks good

·
Registered
321 Posts
How did you make the green LCD red ??!!
It looks amazing and I really want to do it !

Oh and btw, your interior looks awesome !!

Thanks,
Marc.

·
Registered
809 Posts
That CF kit looks very good how long did it take you to put on?

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How did you make the green LCD red ??!!
It looks amazing and I really want to do it !

Oh and btw, your interior looks awesome !!

Thanks,
Marc.
Read Me!!

I painted the guage and radio suround gloss black first. So including waiting for each coat to dry, putting the guages in, LCD color change, and instalation of the pieces, it all took about 3 hours.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Looks very nice,

Could you send some close-up pics of the CF kit?
I'm looking to replace the Fakewood
Trim that came stock on my focus, and I want it to look nice, so I'm really concerned about the fit/ finish of the edges of the CF.

Many Thanks
~Paris

·
Registered
104 Posts
Very nice your car is startin to look really nice man. I would like to see your most recent mods in person some time soon.

-Lee

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice your car is startin to look really nice man. I would like to see your most recent mods in person some time soon.

-Lee
I've gone a bit crazy in the past month so theres alot to see. Weneed to get a mini-meet together again. PM me if you want to come down here to my ghetto.

And the Flamer coment better be a compliment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts