Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which one is better without any change in compression. What are the differences in price and quality. all the searches I did came up with dated posts.

[ 12-31-2002, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: stylez ]

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Or how 'bout this....

Gude vs. FC vs. FS?

Which flows better, out of them all?

john-

·
Registered
836 Posts
Look in my sig. I have the Gude headpackage, but it does raise the compression. I wish i could give some more help, but i'm at work and can't think of much else.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
someone? anyone?

·
Registered
222 Posts
focus central will produce the head to your specs. and because of that they seem to make the most power. i know naz made 166 hp out of a stage 2 head with crower 2's from them.

[ 01-01-2003, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: redneckZX3 ]

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
edit- double post

[ 01-01-2003, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: all2envyZx3 ]

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I beg to differ there advanced focus....

23,000 miles and no problems with the head package!!

But I'm sure a lot of people are gonna flame gude , but my expierance with them was great, and bill even got kickerzx2 and phordman to install it for me at my house

john-

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
gude aint too bad on the NA stuff, their cams are pretty nice, but SUPER aggresive.

I made 166whp with my FC headpackage with crower stage 2 cams, which idled like stock with my setup.

FS makes great power too, and great topend, their guys are making 150-160whp on their packages, and still run a stock TB, mafs and intake manifold, those 3 added it should easily be a 160-175whp package...

Off all the gude cars ive heard, they have a really really aggresive idle, make good power, great topend, not much torque.

The FC package seems to make most torque only because of the cams they use, both other companies, FS and gude use more aggresive cams, but then again, FC makes pretty much what you want so you can have any cams, up to stage 4 race crowers, which in their race car keeps making power to 9000rpm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts