Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i got an early christmas present from my uncle. he got me the fc flex pipe and race header and the magnaflow exhaust. ohh im getting sweatty just thinking about it. ill post pics of it as soon as it gets on.

peace;phil

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Lucky Bastard

·
Registered
161 Posts
Darn. I was guessing that you got a new lump of coal for your catalytic converter. You must've been less naughty than me this year...

·
Registered
375 Posts
i got a focus central TB and 3-piece UDP as well as lowering springs. Everything was installed this last week except for the springs. that has to wait until after i get my warranty work finished (so that i'm not rubbing my tire with my messed up fender)

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Santa isnt bringing me *&^[email protected]%! hehe.....except maybe enough cash to buy some used 02 headlights off a friend.....w00t

·
Registered
104 Posts
Santa brought me a couple early preasents in the form of a Wings West W-type body kit and a FC race header
gotta love the holidays

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I'm still working on what he can get me.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
He was very mean to me this year. Got me a neon underbody kit then broke 2 of the tubes the first day they were installed. Oh well. I have cam gears and 2 wheels coming soon. Can't afford 4 wheels yet.

Jason

·
Registered
944 Posts
can't wait to hear ya next time i'm back there in town Phil, it should be nice and loud...
My tax man is gonna be santa for me this year, then i'll get my christmas present in the form of a new zx3/svt

·
Registered
489 Posts
Guys?!?!?!? It COULDNT have been the Santa...he never comes early!!! You are all lying arent you? If not then Santa's a big fat ****in asshole that needs to eat his own ****...I hope to God that he nevers rolls around my way....

I'll Make him ****ing pay....Jingling all the way...

[ 12-22-2002, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: Sir_Gawain ]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts