Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got home and guess what i saw at napa auto parts? a honda civic with SVT on the back lol it was the new civics too it was f*in funny people like that should never be allowed to drive cars...btw i just got a Z06 badge for my focus..lol just kidding.
whats the worst/funniest/tasteless mod youve seen on a car?

·
Registered
68 Posts
The two funniest things that I have seen are.

A. 1997 Mazda Protege with a TRD sticker covering the whole rear window.

B. 2000 V6 Mustang with Cadillac white walls on what looked like cheap azz 14" wheels. To make it even worse he wanted to race me in my SVT.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
There's a mustang on my street that has Skyline GT-R badges on the back. and there's also a guy at my work who has a civic hatchback with the following badges on the back.. SiR, Type-R, STi, Mugen, V-tec and a Real nice Nike Swoosh. WTF is up with that?

·
Registered
793 Posts
My most amusing was a Honda Civic ExSiR, with a cheezy vinyl flame (yellow) graphix on blue paint, 14" rims (5 spoke), no drop, some freaky ass hood with monster vents, and the lights were all taped off with blue (non-matching) duct tape. Oh yeah, can't forget about the poorly mounted muffler, sticking 4" beyond the bumper with a 4+" tip.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Probably the new Mitsubishi Eclipse with fake dual exhaust and two tips bolted to the trunk area. I don't know what he was going for. Maybe trying to make it look like he had exhaust coming from his trunk? I believe that the car featured "Western detailing" and pinstriping, too. Eeek.

I also like the Ford Probe SE-R. An inslut to Nissan.

·
Registered
64 Posts
My all-time favorite was the caramel colored early 80's (may have even been late 70's?)Celica with the butterfly intake (seen on top fuel funny cars) BOLTED diretly to his hood!!!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
How about a mid 90's Ford Thunderbird with a VTEC TUNING badge on the rear, SKYLINE lettering across the windshield, GT-R badges on the fenders, and a giant Mustang pony sticker on the hood? Nice eh?

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
some ppl are making a statment against rice
wait a sec. what the hell am i saying. **** them and **** their stupid rice boy pepboys bolt ons

[ 05-01-2003, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: zx3 focus racer ]

·
Registered
232 Posts
yeah and some ppl are really moronic. tough to tell the difference sometimes. but entertaining nonetheless.

lol.. missed your edit. atta boy!

[ 05-01-2003, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: blackfoci ]

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Theres this dude with a tiburon around here. I seen it sometimes but never have a camera. I want to take a picture and postit. Its got all the autozone mods. I even saw him pulling out of autozone. Anyway hes got a type-s badge. I know he got at auto zone cuz I saw it there when i went to pick up a bulb. He has these little circle stickers going around his rear wind shield and rear passenger windows. Its just funny to see I'll keep a camera in the car if I spot it ill take a pic. I'll check to see if its a high school kid tomorrow. If so Ill be able to get a picture since it will be parked there.

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
OH OH....I just saw this yesterday at the mall.

A chevy lumina, with a scoop bondo'd on the hood. Rims in the back and hubcaps in the front and to top it off, a Powered by Chevy sticker with kanji between powered by and chevy...

A few months ago, I saw a red geo metro with type-r stickers all over the place, an aluminum spoiler, chrome hub caps and a fuba antenna on the roof.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Stock Mustang with fake scoops. I was told they come like that from the factory, which made it even funnier.

[ 05-02-2003, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: bitwiz ]

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Originally posted by bitwiz:
Stock Mustang with fake scoops. I was told they come like that from the factory, which made it even funnier.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">you mean the GT mustang?
yeah, they all come with fake hoodscoops

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I saw an 88--91 Civic Hatchback DX with a "Powered by Accord" rear window banner. It was completely stock and run down of course.

That's great to see an import car with a Domestic performance badge on it. Maybe that guy could get a couple Cobra Snake Emblems to round out his "Muscle Car" Civic. hehe

·
Registered
519 Posts
This is a common disease in southern california! The worst probably is the wheel spacers, pushing the 13-inch wire rims out three inches from under the wheel wells.

Also, an MX-6 with ZX3 letters added to it, to make M X 6 Z X 3.

And an 8.0 emblem on a suzuki sprint. Nice upgrade, huh? From a 1.3L to a 8.0?

Andrew

·
Registered
135 Posts
Originally posted by Shiva Chaos:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by bitwiz:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">you mean the GT mustang?
yeah, they all come with fake hoodscoops
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yeah, I know. To me, that's factory rice. Something that is put in place just because of looks, while at the same giving the impression of something usefull.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Originally posted by andrew d b:
This is a common disease in southern california! The worst probably is the wheel spacers, pushing the 13-inch wire rims out three inches from under the wheel wells.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">yup w/curb feelers and sparkle maaco paint................whats even worse, i had some guys in a si the other day rev up on me, was bunny hoppin my ass, then pass me and to my surprise.........the civic was ridin on reverse offset daytons!!

i nearly lost control of my car from laughing!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts