1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
thats what mopar is 4...and dodge isn't the only ones doing that.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You didn't read the thread then.

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Opps... Doublepost.

[ 04-27-2003, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: BowDown ]

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
do u realize u have a focus... i mean the focus owns problems. stop hating on the srt4

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
(M)y
(O)ld
(P)lymouth
(A)in't
(R)unnin'

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yea, so one guy has boost problems. Later in the thread one person messed up his cv joint, and some other guy had something wrong with his tps. Unless it started happening to 2/3 of the SRT owners its really nothing to post about.

Thats like posting a conversation about a guy who blows his motor and assumes that everyone elses car is gonna do the same.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
(f)ix
(o)r
(r)epair
(d)aily
and my fav
(F)ords
(O)nly
(C)ar
(U)nder
(S)ervice

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
You guys are just hating that an 18g car is waxing all your asses and you cant stand it, even the svt cant hate on it. Just get over it and go drop a turbo on your car then you might be able to touch it. Ya its still a dodge neon but i give dodge props for having the balls for what other car makers wont do. Make a car that 90% of the soccer moms wont buy.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Originally posted by Smoe:
You guys are just hating that an 18g car is waxing all your asses and you cant stand it, even the svt cant hate on it. Just get over it and go drop a turbo on your car then you might be able to touch it. Ya its still a dodge neon but i give dodge props for having the balls for what other car makers wont do. Make a car that 90% of the soccer moms wont buy.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">can I get a Werd with that post.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Originally posted by [\]iteshift:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Smoe:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">can I get a Werd with that post.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">W3RD!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Damn Dodge haters. All you dumb ****s just hate and can't give respect. Ya'll just haters, not enthusiasts.

The SRT-4 has problems, just like other cars. But the Focus just takes car problems to a whole new level. And that's a fact!!!

[ 04-28-2003, 01:29 AM: Message edited by: Hi-Risk ]

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
THANK you hi-risk...Enthusiasts are supposed to be passionate about their cars, but the passion means nothing if you can't respect your competition. It's supposed to be competitive but fun, kinda like sports. You don't hate the other guy for running a faster forty yard than you, and he don't hate you because you can put up 20 more pounds on the bench than you can

Ford vs. chevy vs. mopar might as well read friend vs. friend vs. friend. Honestly, I really dislike almost all imports, but that's for another time, another place. Quit hating, learn to respect. Ford, Chevy, and mopar boys have always copied each other and always will. WE have far more in common than we have different.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
you are not the car you drive.

why dislike a car because it is better than yours, or worse?

i like the SRT4. if it came out last year when i was purchasing i would have probably gotten one.

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think you guys are all the haters.. LOL. I will never own a Neon. Period. Hell, my focus outside of the engine/tranny... isnt much of a stock Ford. The engine and tranny will go bye bye soon enough.

So all you witch hunters can go back to your PC's and hunt another thread.

[ 04-28-2003, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: BowDown ]

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I wonder how many pages of problems the Focus has

WTF?! and those problems aren't with most neons... unlike the focus which most problems, occur on almost all of them

Hell, their problems aren't even recall material.. I say the focus takes the cake for problems.. I still like my car.. but I don't know how you can compare issues on a Neon to the ones on the Focus .. or any other car for that matter.. some friends 03' civic caught on fire after like 2000 kms .. does that mean all 03' civic will explode?! no..

Go have a look in the tech forum .. I think the SRT4 guys would have SLIGHTLY more fun than you if they found out about it..

[ 04-28-2003, 08:05 AM: Message edited by: BerinG ]

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
These things have been out what? 3 months? Its funny to see these problems starting up in this 'God Like Performance Monster'. Thats my point.

I know we'll see more in the future.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
i sense an inferiority complex here...

you have to respect Dodge for putting so much into motorsports, and keeping a "purist" attitude with their Connor Ave plant making all their vipers and copperheads completely by hand and providing so much to the privateers who run in the GT series, not to mention the ACR family, in which the Neon ACR is still dominating a lot of autocross regions.

the SRT series is just the next step. gotta give them props (even if the SRT-4 is pretty damn ugly)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts