Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the new issue of TURBO, adn the "tested" 37 bolt-on FI kits, and there is a kit i'm not familiar with for the Focus by Hahn Racecraft which they reported power output to be 193.5whp @ 5psi for the ZX3 using a Mitsu 13G/15G...anyone ever heard of this kit...cause I haven't heard you guys talk about it. Putting about 90+ hp additional at only 5psi seems good...but hey, what do I know.

CCC

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK...I searched and I guess you did talk about it...but why hasn't it gotten any play on this board since Jan?

CCC

·
Registered
744 Posts
Just got the new issue of TURBO, adn the "tested" 37 bolt-on FI kits, and there is a kit i'm not familiar with for the Focus by Hahn Racecraft which they reported power output to be 193.5whp @ 5psi for the ZX3 using a Mitsu 13G/15G...anyone ever heard of this kit...cause I haven't heard you guys talk about it. Putting about 90+ hp additional at only 5psi seems good...but hey, what do I know.

CCC
hahn is well known w/the neon crowd, their neon drag car, and strip/drag applications....

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I live like 40 min away from Hahn and they are good guys, and do AWESOME work on Neons but in all fairness for the price you are better off giving Precision Turbo a Call they are much better and there kit is AWESOME! Just do a search in Team Rigz and you should be able to find it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts