Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I'm a ass man!
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot wait to play this one. The hype machine at Microsoft has shifted into overdrive and dropped this little teaser...

Holy Giraffe! I wasn't paying a lot of attention to the rest of Halo's hype, but now I feel an urge to binge listen to all the Hunt the Truth Audio-docs.

The 27th can't come soon enough. :rock:

Anybody else looking forward to this one? And please share your thoughts and opinions.

·
I'm a ass man!
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A little back story...

If you didn't pick up any of this playing Halos 2- 4 and Halo Reach.

It's 8 minutes and some change, so it's a decent watch/listen.

·
Inebriated Pecker Obstructionist
2,958 Posts
My game funds are limited right now, Halo 5 wasn't high on my list of purchases. But then I saw the $90 bundle that comes with the story "Fall of Reach" animated. And it's the only way, currently, to get that.

Of all the stories in the Haloverse this one is my favorite as it shows the Spartan IIs from their inception. You actually get to see what the S2 program started with, the training they were put through, what made them such incredible soldiers, and the sacrifices made to get them there. Plus there is a nod (retcon?) to how it is that Master Chief has been able to survive where so many others have failed. But all in all my favorite story as you get to see the S2 recruits go from literal children to perfect soldiers.

·
I'm a ass man!
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I co u ld have sworn I seen the Fall of Reach on Bluray and DVD. That made me breathe a sigh of relief, cause I can get the series later on, and not have to get a physical disc and all. Except for a screaming deal on FM5 with the Day one DLC, I was able to go digital only. I will be doing the same with Halo 5 now that I can get the Fall of Reach w/o getting the $90 edition.

The videos will be released on their own some time after the game releases.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts