Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hope many of u out there get some nice power mods of varying types. and may u all enjoy installin that stuff as many of u will prolly run out 2 the car and start work on it even b4 the rest of ur fam has finished opening their gifts. as it should b.

man its 2am here and i'm bored lol. its been a rough yr, hopefully the next will b better.

cool idea, in ur replies list any power stuff u got 4 the holiday!!! like 2 here what u all got in the 'go' dept.

-Ult

[ 12-25-2002, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: UltegraSTI ]

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
New Parts: Nitrous Express Direct port kit, and 42lb injectors

Had but been working on: Ford Motorsport Intake Manifold (now complete and ready for me to put on the car as soon as my new chip and mass air come in.

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
nothing interesting

Just some small things:

fmax turbo
pectel T2
3" exhuast, downpipe
injectors
built shortblock
new 6 puck DFX clutch
quaife
some guages

u know...the rugular boltons

·
Registered
104 Posts
Got me a FC race header and some dyno time at steeda to have my cams tuned!!!! And a lil' on the show side, I gotta wings west w-type kit w/ the wrap around spoiler!!!!! I love the holidays

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
MAF sensor and petty experience and halo projectors

·
Registered
598 Posts
Got me some Brand new Mickey Thompson 22x8x15 slicks......1.9-1.8 60fts here we come!!!!!!

Soon to come probably before the New Year, A centerforce clutch, Torsen LSD, all new syncros......Cant wait,

Not only is the New Year fastly approaching but 14's in the 1/4 as well

Happy Holidays

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i didnt get a 'go' stuff as i was almost certain of. got a lot of car care stuff though, this big ass wood box full of meguiars stuff, pretty neat. and that california water blade WOOHOO!!! 3 god damn yrs 4 that, thx bro.

however i did get a ton of bread. couple belated graduation gifts in addition 2 the 'rents hittin me w/some greenbacks as my main gift.

i guess i might b able 2 actually buy some stuff now. any1 have a udp 4 sale PM me lol. idk. hope u all got some good sh*te and thus we'll c the timeslips fallin come next yr.

-Ult

·
Registered
125 Posts
I got permission to order some stuff, almost as good as finding it under the tree. I start talking focus and her brain shuts down. If I left it up to her, she would get me APC tail lights because the wind resistance would give me better ET's. I am ordering a bosal CB, bosal FP, bosal silencer, and an FC ORP w/ O2 cheater. That should make a little dif. Oh well, Merry C.
later,
Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts